Saturday, September 4, 2010

My girls achievement and My feeling......

Smiley

My princess Brenda already started looking forward her fourth monthly exam result since her principle announced will be distributed last Monday, this time she feel more excited and confident. Last Friday after school when she was line up waiting dismissed bell ring,I saw her hand holder a piece of paper and she waived to me and smile happily...ha ha I knew she wish to share something that make her soooo happy. When the bell ring, she rushed to me and said : 'Mama I told you I can get number 6but you don't believe..I got it, I got it.' I quickly told her that not I don't believe just Mama don't want you to feel pressure.' I told her that i knew she always try her best to do well, Mama already feel very happy and proud of you.'

Ha..ha of course I was so happy and proud of my girl yesterday (like all the mother)when I see she is sooo happy. She got 6/52 in class and 14/311 in whole standard 1.I just happy to share every sweet moment with my sweetheart and will be there for her whether it is sunny or rainy. Mama love you.

After wrote this, I saw this article from Lee blog (a SAHM too)writing her feeling and her journey of teaching her kids. It is my feeling too...and just paste here some for sharing.....
我想没有多少个父母,
会不想自己的孩子考到优越的成绩,
让自己的脸上贴金的吧?!
我真的也有这样的私心。

我希望两个孩子每次评审都考到好成绩,
其中一个原因是想证明,
我没有出去赚钱,
每天二十四小时呆在家里“守”着他们,
是为了亲自教育、教导、
督促他们的学业和品德教养,
而不是像他们所说的在家里
“叹世界”、做少奶奶...
孩子的成绩可以“算”是我的成就,

但是,
我会尽量让孩子们在没有太大压力的情况之下,
(完全没有压力又实在不行啦!)

No comments:

Post a Comment