Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Friendship



When I go through my principal facebook and saw this picture, I really miss her and all my teachers. The working life in Tadika Strawberry really bring me lots of sweet memory and true friendship. A very, very kind boss that really really cannot find already. She help every staff in anyway when we really need it. Teacher Ong who always help to motivate me when I am down. She teach me a lot of thing and I always see her when I need somebody to talk to. Teacher Tan...a very straight forward person and hot temper but very kind and helpful. Teacher Mak a young and very responsible teacher...she is a type of one means one. (straight forward like Teacher Tan), Teacher Choo very creative teacher and love to joke with her after school to realise the stress.....Hey teachers...I really miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment