Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not in the mood....

It is school holiday...i got plenty of back dated news to blog but just not in the mood. I really need a rest and get tired easily. Lazy worm all over my body....In my mind i got lots of pending tasks. Lots of thing to think, to solve..........

Brenda even feedback to me that they miss bedtime story. Sorry sweetheart...mama will try ok.

Brenda wish to join the astro card making contest but hubby cannot on leave and don't know how to drive to the location even now having problem to submit the form because no idea where is the location stated ?Ah yoo....

My girl bedroom....

My kitchen.....

Brenda emotion also not well..she not really adapt to the new environment, school, friends, house, everything...she feel unsecure.
and lots more thing in my mind.....i just need a break.

2 comments:

  1. It's just normal, Nat. Everyone has ups and downs in life. It will be over soon! Cheers up!!

    ReplyDelete